1. I enthusiastically use scissors to cut up my food. Maybe it's not elegant but it's just so convenient.
2. I use phrases like "same same," "it is your privacy," and "Oh! Do you know?!?" in everyday conversation.
3. I am horrified by wearing shoes indoors. Unless, of course, they are indoor shoes.
4. I don't find it strange when five different students fall off their chairs during one class period.
5. I feel really guilty if I'm tired and want to leave the bar before the sun rises. "I'm so sorry guys, I just can't hang. It's 4 am and I really just need to go home."
6. If I can't get my way I resort to making long whining noises until people give in.
7. Forks feel kind of big and clumsy...
8. "I'd like a cop-ae latte please. Yes, that's right, a coppee"
"Let's drink a few Cass-uh and go to the dance-uh club."
"What time is it? Oh, let me check my watchee."
9. My next boyfriend will have to wear matching outfits with me, hold my purse when we go out, and stage dramatic parting scenes on the subway.
10. It's a holiday and that can only mean one thing: drink soju with your coworkers until someone is dancing with a fire extinguisher while a few others sing horrendous karaoke and someone gets sexually harassed. I forget... is this standard practice in America as well???