A Year in Seoul - video by Maddy

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Story of Thankgiving... as told by a Korean 4th grader

Answer to the writing prompt "Write your own story about what it would have been like if you were one of the Pilgrims on the Mayflower"
by So-young

"My ship is super and power ship so it was no cold, many food and everyone is happy but we meet a typhoon. Good fortune, we have a many life boat and life jacket and then save indian. Indian is very kind. I sad "we want a ground. can you give to ground for me?" indian sas "sure your my friend, okay we'll be a divide ground. But you don't raise war, okay?" I sas "Ok!" and then one piecese for mine and one pieces for indian. Indian and we're had a party. everyone play game, singing, eat food. and my one pieces ground me is...

United States of America
U.S.A.

-End-"

If only this were how it really happened.

2 comments:

  1. So thats what my spanish compositions were like for my teachers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete